Thursday, August 21, 2008

A picture's worth . . .a handful of words

Since today is turning into a day of monumental inertia, I decided that instead of thinking up a topic for this blog post and then sitting down to actually write about it-- I'd just go along with the theme of minimal movement (both in thought and deed) and post some photos that the awesome Jessica Brody took during our RWA conference in San Franciso a few weeks back, which also happen to be the only photos I have of our trip as I forgot to take a single picture! Though luckily for me, that girl is organized!



Have a good weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Great pics! :) Thanks for sharing.. :) I'm squinting trying to make out the certificate..

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Keri- That's the National Readers' Choice Award that I won for SAVING ZOE. Jessica was there to jump up and down and take pics- she's the best!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love your dress in the photo where you're holding your well-deserved reader's choice award. And I know what you mean about not taking photos. I took several the first evening because everyone had cameras out so I was reminded to use mine as well. The rest of the time? Nothing.

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Caryn- What you too?? But aren't you that AMAZING photographer lady who's photos have inspired em to say- WOW, I wish I could take pics like that??

Suddenly, I don't feel so bad!

:-D