Friday, August 29, 2008

Desert Daze

If you're anywhere near the Coachella Valley and  interested in picking up a signed copy of one of my books, then stop by the Border's in The River a beautiful outdoor shopping center in Rancho Mirage. 

I dropped by yesterday to browse the stacks and sign stock, and just happened to notice that CRUEL SUMMER, which came out in June, has gone into another printing!!  And SAVING ZOE, which was released a year ago next month, is in it's fifth! And since YOU are directly responsible for that I just wanted to say:


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also, the EVERMORE galleys arrived the other day, and they're gorgeous!!  And while I don't have many to spare, I will be giving one away on Kelly Parra's Secret Fates blog contest, which was recently moved to October. So keep an eye out for that!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend everyone!

10 comments:

Jessica Burkhart said...

Have a great weekend, Alyson! And YAY on the printings! That's so fantastic!!

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited! I'm going to start crossing my fingers now in hopes that I win!:) Evermore is at the top of my "can't wait to get my hands on this book" list!
-Sarah

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Jessica- Thanks! And please stay dry down there in FL!

Hey Greenbeanteenqueen- It's going to be a really great contest with lots of authors and prizes so mark your calendar!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on all the printings. That's fantastic. And I'm definitely going to have to enter that contest. Evermore sounds wonderful.

Sara Hantz said...

WOW, Alyson that's awesome!!!

Alyson Noel said...

Waving to Caryn & Sara!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alyson! That's terrific news. And I'll definitely keep an eye out for the Evermore contest.

Hope you're having a great weeekend!

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Robin- My weekend's been awesome!
Thanks for stopping by!

Keri Mikulski said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great news. :)

Alyson Noel said...

Waving to Keri--Happy Labor Day!