Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Weekend Update!

Hello Everyone!



A big, sparkly thanks to all who came out to see me this past weekend at the LA Times Festival of Books! As many of you already know, I took a year off from writing, which, in the world of publishing, amounts to 3 years between book releases. So it was really fun to be back in front of the readers and seeing so many surprised and excited faces when they realized they were getting a free signed ARC of UNRIVALED a full month before the finished copy is due to hit stores all over the globe!


If you're in the LA area and missed seeing me last weekend, then come see me at YALLWEST in Santa Monica, California on April 30 and May 1st where I'll be taking part in panels and signing more UNRIVALED ARCS. All the details you need can be found HERE!

I'll also be appearing at BookCon in Chicago in May, as well as the Bay Area Book Festival in June- details on both of those events coming soon!

Lots of exciting things are underway: I'm revamping my entire website- with 23 books now in print it was time to streamline a bit and so the wonderful Maddee at Xuni is dreaming up a whole new look that I'll be debuting soon!


Also, for my international readers, Harper Collins has put together an amazing, multi-language site where you can read all about UNRIVALED in your country- you can find it HERE!

And between the events listed above, you can find me holed up in the cave working on more books in the BEAUTIFUL IDOLS series while gearing up for the global release of the first book, UNRIVALED, on May 10!

As always, to keep up on all the latest pics and news you can find me on Twitter Instagram and Facebook

More soon!

Alyson




No comments: