Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One More Week!!!





Hey Everyone-

Just one more week until HORIZON hits the stores--but the early reviews are starting to trickle in and this is what they're saying:


“I am definitely marking this series as an absolutely favorite one. . . Everything that unfolds in Horizon is what the entire series has been building up to. It will suck you in and not let you go until you see that last word…Alyson Noel delivers yet again a series that I can get lost in way after the reading is over… I can't recommend it enough…I just can't believe it's over!” Shayna Varadeaux, 5 Stars

 "Fans will revel in this truly terrific ending to the SOUL SEEKERS series." 4 Stars   —RT Magazine
  
“ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT…Told in several different viewpoints, this is one stunning conclusion to a wonderful series…you won't be disappointed..I loved how this ended.” –BookHounds

“Plenty of action and heartbreak …I actually really really like the ending…I think it was absolutely perfect and fitting…It’s a well done and solid final installment in my opinion and if you are fan of the series I think you will definitely be happy with it.” –Library of a Book Witch

“I am a huge fan of Alyson Noel and when I saw the chance to read Horizon I jumped on it. This is the 4th book in the series, and Alyson did not disappoint me one bit. Fun, intriguing, twists and turns, love, and pain. Alyson Noel has a way of transforming her characters, that they pulled me in without even realizing what was happening, and soon I was so caught up, that I hardly realized 2 hours had past. Books like this that can keep my intrigue and keep my mind reeling are reasons why I am a fan of this writer…
Overall I feel that the author did a great job in building the story and the characters. I loved the plot line, and the uniqueness of it all. There is mystery and suspense that had me captivated for hours. I do recommend this series!” Book Boyfriend Reviews, 4 Stars

“…if you have never read the previous books, than this one will get you caught up in what happened in the first three books…The main thing that I do like with this book and the other two books in this series is that the point of view switches between characters. I like learning what Dace and Lita and the others are thinking but I also like how Daire is finally starting to become prepared for whatever is about to happen.” –Panda Book Lover, 4.5 Stars






Everything that went down in the previous books, FATED, ECHO, & MYSTIC , has been leading up to this moment...and I hope you enjoy the explosive ending as much as I enjoyed writing it!

In the meantime, you can get a sneak peek at the first two chapters HERE!!

Also, over on THE SOUL SEEKERS Facebook page, we'll be making some fun posts as part of our daily countdown, so be sure to check by daily!

And, lastly, I'm so excited to be headed back to Alamosa Books, in Albuquerque, New Mexico to celebrate the finale of the series--same place I celebrated the release of FATED last year!


Tuesday, November 19, 7:00 p.m.
Alamosa Books
8810 Holly Ave. NE, Ste. D
Albuquerque, NM 87122

If you can't make that signing, maybe you can visit me in Paris! I'll be making a couple of appearances in Paris, France at the annual Children's Book Fair (can't wait!)!!


Wednesday, November 26, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Montreuil Children's Book Fair
Paris, France
Saturday, November 30, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Montreuil Children's Book Fair
Paris, France
More to come!!

xoxo

Alyson

No comments: