Monday, November 25, 2013

Next Stop---Paris!!








Thanks to my awesome French publisher, Michel Lafon, I'm on my way to Paris to sign books at the Children's Book Fair, and I can't even begin to express how excited I am!

Not only is Paris one of my all time favorite cities, but my last visit to the Book Fair three years ago was  such an amazing event, I can't wait to return and thank my lovely French readers for supporting the books, taking THE IMMORTALS series (ETERNALS en Francais) to #1 on the bestsellers lists!





I have two signings scheduled, and I really hope to see YOU there!

Wednesday, November 26, 3:00-5:00 p.m.

Montreuil Children's Book Fair
Michel Lafon Booth, 1st Floor, D38

Paris, France

Saturday, November 30, 2:00-4:00 p.m.

Montreuil Children's Book Fair
Michel Lafon Booth, 1st Floor, D38

Paris, France

A beintot!!

xoxo

Alyson

No comments: