Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Miami Signing!!!

So, I'm back home in not-so sunny CA (it's pretty overcast in Laguna ), but I wanted to give a big shout out to thank everyone who made it out to the Miami sgning! Books & Books is an awesome store and I was so thrilled by how many of you showed up--some from quite a distance--so thank you for that! I had a blast and I hope you did too! Oh, and thanks to my Brazilian readers who sent messages via Livia--you guys are amazing!!

So, rather than ramble on and on, I figured I'd share some pictures instead, so here goes:

The all teen, all girl, opening act--they ROCKED!


The two that traveled the farthest introduced me--though there was a young girl who came from Ohio as well!



The Q&A


Some lovely readers!


Oh, and for those of you in CA--I'll be signing tonight, Monday, June 28 at 7:00 PM at:

Borders
El Paseo
Mission Viejo, CA

And I really hope to see you there!

Have a great day, everyone!

Alyson

2 comments:

Konstantina Pattinson said...

I just wanted to say that I'm a new reader. I'm from Greece and I'm 13. I just finished the 1st book and I fell in love with it (and Damen!)
It's really amazing and I can't wait to read the other 3 books!
Congrats! :)

Alyson Noel said...

Ya' Sou Kwnni! I love Greece, I lived in Mykonos for 7 years! Thanks for all the kind words, I'm so glad you're enjoying the book and hope you enjoy the rest of them too!
:)