Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The DARK FLAME Tour so far!!!

Oh man, I cannot thank you all enough for the outpouring of enthusiasm and support! I always say I have The Best Readers Ever--but that's only because it's true!

The signing at the Mall of America was fabulous--I met Facebook friends, two sisters who drove 10 hours, a girl who flew all the way from Colorado, and many, many more--thanks for making my release day so special!



And speaking of release day, I started the day with a really fun radio interview with MN station KWNG, then later, I stopped by the KARE TV studios to do an interview with news anchor Pat (loved him-he's awesome!), which you can see HERE!

And tomorrow I'm off to Chicago, IL where I'll be signing books at:

Wednesday, June 23, 7:00 pm
Reading & Signing
BORDERS
1500 16th Street, Suite D
Oak Brook, IL 60523

Hope to see you there!

Oh, and last but not least, in non-IMMORTALS related news, I'm thrilled to announce that the film rights to my adult novel, FLY ME TO THE MOON, have been optioned by Fox 2000 with Ridley Scott's Scott Free Productions set to develop!!

That's it for now . . .

Night All!

Alyson

4 comments:

Kai said...

Congrads on everything!
I'm disappointed I'm not going to see you on tour, but I'm sure it'll be great :)

Lori said...

Big congrats on such a successful first day of your tour! Looks like soooo much fun!! Also, huge congrats on the great news on Fly Me To The Moon! It'll make a great movie!!!

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks so much, Kai & Lori! :)

Jenna said...

looks like you had fun!!!! i wish i could see you on tour!!! maybe next time!! :)