Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thank You, Greece!!!


Hi everyone!

Special thanks to all of my Greek readers for showing me such a great time on my visit—your kindness means so much to me and I hope to return again soon!

Ice cream for Breakfast at Ninnolo's with @bookwormaki


Awesome signing at Public at The Mall of Athens!


Fun interview with MTV Greece
at Public at The Mall of Athens!!



LOVE my Greek readers!!

I’m in Lisbon now and I can’t wait to meet some of my amazing Portuguese readers at the following signings. Hope you can join in the fun!

Friday, October 26, 9:30PM
FNAC Bookshop in Colombo Shopping Center
Lisbon
Book signing with Q&A
Saturday, October 27, 4:00PM
FNAC Bookshop
Almada
Book signing with Q&A

After that, I’ll be signing in Slovakia, Holland & Belgium! Keep up with all the latest tour details HERE! Hope to see YOU soon!

xoxo

Alyson

2 comments:

Stavroula said...

We hope to again return soon, too :)

Alyson Noel said...

Thank you so much, Stavroula--I had an amazing time!!