Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Thank You, Manila!!!



I’m back from my book tour and just wanted to give a very special THANK YOU to all my readers in Manila for attending the signing at Powerbooks Store! It was such a pleasure to meet all of you and I can’t thank you enough for the warm welcome to the Philippines. I hope to return someday soon for a longer visit!



Amazing billboard promoting the signing!



Me with the National Book Store team

 On stage with Xandra from National Book Store who helped make it happen!

Signing!

Me with adorable VIP Riley Bloom fan who got a special backstage signing


Me with Xandra

Also, I’m excited to share that five signed copies of FATED are being given away on Free Book Friday here!

And, I’m counting down the days until I get to see my Brazilian readers at Bienal do Livro! August is just around the corner now and I can’t wait to see YOU in Sao Paolo—I’ll announce all the details as soon as I get them!

More news to follow soon!

xoxo

Alyson

No comments: