Saturday, July 14, 2012

Signing in Manila--July 20 at Powerbooks!


Hi everyone,


Hope you’re having a great week! Just wanted to check in and give a big THANK YOU to my UK readers for making FATED a bestseller! I really appreciate all your kindness and enthusiastic support, and I couldn’t do it without you!


I've spent the last two weeks vacationing in Australia, which has been an amazing adventure. I’m completely gobsmacked by the diverse landscape, friendly people, and incredible sights like these:





Sunset at Kata Tjuta! 


Evening hike!




Last day in Australia--Took the ferry to the zoo--amazing!!




Not a raven, but still reminded me of Daire's Spirit Animal!


Missed the Koala cuddle - but did get to see these guys! 




Though I was sad to say goodbye to Australia, I decided to cut my vacation short in order to do a book signing in the Philippines! I’m SO excited to visit Manila and meet some of the many readers who have been sending me messages about FATED on Facebook, Twitter and my blog—and I hope to see YOU there!




Manila
Friday, July 20, 6:00 PM
Powerbooks Store
Greenbelt Mall
Makati City




Special thanks to National Book Store for inviting me to the Philippines. I had the opportunity to chat with them while I was in Singapore--you can read the interview hereAnd, you can check out the National Book Store FB page here for more details about the July 20 signing at Powerbooks!


After the Philippines, I’ll be heading to Sao Paolo for the Book Fair in August! I'm so excited to see my Brazilian readers again and I can’t wait to share all the details with you as soon as I get them!


More news to follow soon!


xoxo


Alyson

No comments: