Sunday, August 07, 2011

Brazil!

Hey Everyone-

I'm so excited about my upcoming book tour to Brazil, and since the schedule
is now final, I wanted to share it with you!

Hope to see you at one of the stops!

RIO DE JANEIRO – RIO BOOK FAIR
September 1-3

September 1
11:30 a.m.
Rio Book Fair Official Opening
Rio Centro (Book Fair Pavilion)


September 2
4:00 p.m.
Bloggers Conference at Intrinseca's Booth

September 3
12:00 p.m.
Alyson Noel featured at Rio Book Fair
Talk show/Interview with O Globo

2:00 p.m.
Signing at Intrinseca’s Booth


BAHIA
September 6

7:00 p.m.
Talk & Signing at Saraiva Bookstore


PARANÁ
September 7
4:00 p.m.
Talk & Signing at Curitiba Bookstore


BRASILIA

September 8
4:00 p.m.
Talk & Signing at Cultura Bookstore


SÃO PAULO
September 10
5:00 p.m.
Talk & Signing at FNAC Bookstore

September 11
4:00 p.m.
Talk & Signing at Saraiva Bookstore in São Paulo City


Also, you can keep up on all the Brazil Tour Stop info, HERE
!


Alyson
xoxo

7 comments:

T. Rodrigues said...

I'm so happy that you'1l be here in Campinas-São Paulo!
I still remember when I first leave you a comment on 2009. It was about how I liked your book and a little story about my frinds too.
12/23/2009 - You posted a photograph I sent you. I was really happy when I saw it!
Now I have this amazing opportunity to meet you.
Thanks again! <3

Thales Moreira said...

If you like beach, I'm sure you'll love Bahia and Rio.

Alyson Noel said...

Thais - I look forward to meeting you! :)

Thalles - Can't wait for September..I'm so looking forward to my Brazil visit!

Antes dos 18 said...

Much excitement!
We look forward to their arrival in Brazil ..
Hopefully it works out for me to go ... Omg!
Xoxo.

Alyson Noel said...

Antes dos 18 - Thanks so much! Hope to see you there! :)

VOLLZIN said...

I'm so happy you're coming to Brazil, I hope I can meet you at Rio de Janeiro Book Fair, if I can't I'll go to meet you in Campinas-São Paulo September 10th! It's so near my Birthday so, that'll be my unforgetable gift!

Alyson Noel said...

Hi Vollzin - Happy early birthday! Hope to meet you at one of the tour stops! :)