Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Made From Awesome Event!!



Just a reminder that I'll be taking part in the Made of Awesome YALitChat tomorrow, Wednesday, April 14th, from 9 - 11 pm EST, along with these amazing authors:

Melissa Marr, A.S. King, Becca Fitzpatrick, Lisa McMann, Ellen Hopkins, Margaret Stohl, & Carrie Ryan!!

This chat takes place on Twitter, under the hashtag of #yalitchat.

More details can be found on the official website, HERE!

Oh, and did I mention there will be giveaways??!!

Hope to see YOU there!

Have a great day everyone!

:)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I have never done one of these chats before. Is there a place that I can learn how this kid of chat works?

Alyson Noel said...

Hi Kimberly- I've never done one either! But from what I understand, in order to follow the chat you search for the tag "#yalitchat" on twitter and join in! Every time you post you must put #yalitchat at the end for it to go to that thread. Hope that helped!

If not, here's a blog post explaining it better:

http://www.inkygirl.com/twitter-chats-for-writers/

Kimberly said...

Cool. Thank You! :-)

Anonymous said...

i loved your book, evermore i just couldnt put it down i luv reading so very mush and i just cant wait to read your next book i was very inspired by your book but a little curiouse howd you come up with the idea?

Alyson Noel said...

Hi Anonymous- Thanks so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Evermore was inspired by the grief I experienced a few years ago when I lost 3 people I loved in 5 months and then almost lost my husband to leukemia. It got me thinking a lot about life & death, mortality & immortality, the ties that bind us to our loved ones even after they're gone, and Ever & Damen's story was born from there! :)