Sunday, March 15, 2009

YA Edge


Since I'm racing toward the finish on SHADOWLAND (form
erly known as UNTITLED BOOK #3), I thought I'd take a little break and tell you about a few cool new things going on this week before I crawl back inside my writing cave!

First: The YA Edge chose EVERMORE for her March boo
k club pick (how cool is that?) so for those of you wanting to discuss it with other readers, all you have to do is click HERE.

Also, Tami (awesome YA Edge owner) sent me a list of reader questions that I'm busy working my way through, so hopefully those answers will be posted soon!

Second: Don't forget to stop by Free Book Friday for both teens and adults for this week's round of free books!! 

Third: And, speaking of Free Book Friday, for those of you who are PC and Kristin Cast fans (count me among them!), The Amazing Ms. Jessica Brody (her full legal name by the way!) is giving you, the readers, a chance to get your most burning HOUSE OF NIGHT question answered for next month's give away of their newest release, HUNTED!
Here’s the info:

Attention House of Night Fans!

Do you have a burning question for authors PC and Kristin Cast? Here's your chance to get it answered!Next month, PC Cast and Kristin Cast will be on the site giving away free SIGNED copies of their brand new book, HUNTED!!! We'll also be interviewing them on the podcast and we'll be asking YOUR questions!

That's right! We're holding a contest for the five BEST House of Night questions. So if you have a question for PC or Kristin, email it to: info@freebookfr
iday.com and it might just be included in our live podcast interview!

Please be sure to include your first name and your home town so we can announce it with your winning question.

Deadline to submit a question is April 1, 2009.
So, that's it!  Happy Sunday Everyone!

Alyson


7 comments:

Keri Mikulski said...

Congrats on the being chosen as a finalist! :)

And thanks for reminding me to enter FREE BOOK FRIDAY. :)

Enjoy writing SHADOWLAND!! ;)

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I have more great news for you! I had a meeting with my teen library council at work yesterday and asked them to judge books by their covers and tell me what they thought of covers, if they'd pick the book up, what they liked, etc. Evermore was the only book that got oohs and aahs from all of them and they all said yes they would pick it up and read it. I then had to have a drawing to pick who would be lucky enough to take it home to read first!:)

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks, Keri!

Hey GreenBean- Wow, kudos to the St. Martin's Art Department!! You made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the House of Night series. I stumbled upon Evermore while I was waiting for the release of Hunted and now I can't wait for Blue Moon to come out!
BTW, I am When_Everything_Is_Perfect (:

P.S Have fun writing 'cos I'll have a lot reading!

Alyson Noel said...

Hey There Chocolate Hearts/When Everything is Perfect- I remember you!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tami Klockau said...

Thanks for mentioning the site, Alyson!

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Tami-- You are most welcome!