Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Coming Up!

(Well that was supposed to be the Comic Con logo above, but I guess they don't want to share it!)

Hey Everyone-

Just wanted to notify/remind you of a few things that are coming up:

First off: Comic Con!!!

I'll be taking part on a panel Friday, July 24, 12:30-1:30, in Room 3, called:
"Future Fond Memories " along with:

Michael Spradlin (Keeper Of The Grail: The Youngest Templar); Michael Reisman (Simon Bloom: The Octopus Effect ); Sarah Rees Brennan (The Demon’s Lexicon); James Owen (The Indigo King); Mary Pearson (The Adoration Of Jenna Fox), P.J. Haarsma (The Softwire: Wormhole Pirates on Orbis 3); and Alyson Noel (Blue Moon: The Immortals).

Afterwards, I'll be signing books in the Autograph Area so if you find yourself in the San Diego Convention Center around that time, please stop by and say Hi--I'd love to meet you!

Also, did you know that tomorrow is a Full Solar Eclipse?? From what I gather, we won't be able to see it here, but other parts of the planet will and you can read more about it HERE.

Also, I just got the good news that EVERMORE will be released in the UK in October--so for all my friends across the pond--THE IMMORTALS are headed your way!

And, if you haven't seen this yet, well, you ought to. YA author Diana Rodriguez Wallach is running a campaign to be on "The Colbert Report" and made a really cute video in order to convince him--you can see it HERE. Fingers crossed for you Diana!

And--and that's it!! Back to work on UNTITLED #4, and then tonight, dinner with my most favorite surf campers (my nieces & nephew are in town)!!

Have a great day everyone!

A
xoxo

4 comments:

Kajikitsune said...

I loved the video. The Colbert Report is one of my favorite shows. I have never read any of Diana's books, so I really don't know what they are about.

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Kajikitsune- I know, great video, huh?!

Sara said...

Why does everything important (like Comic Con) happen in California ): Nothing ever happens in Florida..

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Sara- It only seems that way! We've got boring days too!