Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Release Day Redux!!!!


No, I don't have jaundice--that's my aura!!

To check out yours, visit the awesome new IMMORTALS SERIES site by clicking HERE!

And speaking of release days, (I know we really weren't but I felt like I needed a segue), what an awesome release day it was! I heard from so many of you who not only bought BLUE MOON but also read it in the same day--and I can't thank you enough for all of your support!!

I celebrated with a trip to the hair salon, lurked around in a few local bookstores, then hung with my niece and nephew who are visiting us for their annual summer visit.

But today I'm back to business, deep into the writing of UNTITLED IMMORTALS #4 on my backup computer since my laptop is still in a coma, still in the Apple ICU unit, while I'm still hoping for a speedy recovery because I feel so discombobulated without it!

And since a lot of you seem to be asking certain questions more than others, I'll answer them here:

SHADOWLAND is due in stores on Jan 5, 2010 even though the back of BLUE MOON says February!

I have no updates on the TV show/movie yet--but promise to keep you posted if anything does come up!

Also, there will be a total of 6 books in the series, so SHADOWLAND is most definitely not the end!!! Ever and Damen have many more adventures ahead of them (many!)!!

And yes, it's true that Riley (Ever's ghostly sister) will be getting her own series set to debut in Fall 2010!

And . . . that's it! So while I get back to work, I'll leave you with these links of fun reviews and mentions you might want to check out:

Win a signed copy of EVERMORE & BLUE MOON HERE!

Fantastic Book Review Interview HERE

Nice mention on The New Media Minute HERE

Headdesk Interview HERE!

Nish Sharma Interview HERE

Nice mention in The Examiner HERE!

Oh, and if you still haven't been to the shiny new IMMORTALS SERIES website--then hurry!

You'll find all kinds of really cool stuff--hidden audio scenes not contained in the book, a place to download your aura and send to a friend, excerpts, summaries, chakra charts, videos, etc! And be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you can get the heads up on all IMMORTALS related news! All you have to do is click HERE!

Have a great day!

Alyson
xoxo

11 comments:

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Belated congrats on your release day, Alyson! Can't wait til I have a moment to curl up and read BLUE MOON and I'm so excited that there is so much going on with the series!

Melissa Walker said...

Thanks for the cover story, Alyson! Reading EVERMORE right now and l.o.v.e.

Unknown said...

Hi Alyson!
I just recently stumbled across Evermore and ordered it from Amazon. I really enjoyed reading it and the turns in the story line were exciting and surprised me. I was happy when I found out that the release day of Blue Moon was right around the corner. Unfortunately, Amazon in Germany doesn't have the book yet. I was pretty bewildered when I found out that they wouldn't send it to me right away on release day.
On my way home from uni I dropped by a local book shop and there I could order it. I can pick it up tomorrow morning! :o)
I read a couple of reviews on Blue Moon and now I'm so curious what Ever and Damen will experience and how the plot will develop. I'm a student of English and German and we deal with literature and its theory a lot. From this rather professional (oh that sounds so overrated, sorry ;o) ) point of view I can't wait to find out how the characters will develop and which turns the story will take.
I checked out the new Immortals website and I really like it! The multimedia presentation of the world you created provides the story with even more depth.
I'm going to be an English teacher here in Germany and I think Evermore would be ideal for reading it in school. It would be great to work with a book that I personally like so much.
I really look forward to all the sequels!
I wish you a lot of success with the books!
All the best,
Kathi

PS: I follow you on Twitter and I love your updates. So keep tweeting! :o)

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks so much, Stephanie! I'm pretty excited for your release too!

Hey Melissa, thanks for featuring me on the cover story!

Hey Kathi- Wow, thanks so much for all the kind words and for visiting the new website--my publisher did an amazing job and I'm thrilled! You know the books are going to be published in German too! I'm not sure of the exact pub date, but maybe as soon as sometime this Fall?! Thanks so much for stopping by all the way from Germany--I really hope to get back there someday!

Chick Lit Teens said...

Belated happy release day! I got my copy of BLUE MOON yesterday and just finished it. Another great book! Can't wait for SHADOWLAND!

Kajikitsune said...

Blue Moon is such a great book. After finishing Reily's own series maybe you could start on a series staring Damen. Just an idea. Can't wait until Shadowland!

Caryn Caldwell said...

The aura is a great idea! Nice and interactive. I love that sort of thing. Alas, I don't love pictures of myself, so I probably won't be posting a photo of my aura for all to see!

Wendy Toliver said...

Congrat's on the release of Blue Moon! I'm stoked to read it. And I'm so excited Evermore is selling like hotcakes and getting all sorts of (well deserved) attention. WTG, Alyson!

Alyson Noel said...

Hey Chicklitteens-- Thanks so much- I'm thrilled that you liked it!

Hey Kajikitsune- Hmmm, interesting idea . ..

Hey Caryn-- Aw, come on--what's your color??!!

Hey Wendy-- You are too sweet--thanks!

Unknown said...

Ehmagod, SO MUCH! WOOOOOOOOT!

Unknown said...

OMG, "...a total of 6 books in the series, so SHADOWLAND is most definitely not the end!!!" Made em want to praise at your feet! BLESS YOU WOMAN!