Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BLUE MOON is a #1 NYT Bestseller!!!!



Hey Everyone--

I just got the incredible news that BLUE MOON debuted at #1 this week on the New York Times Best Sellers List for Children's Paperbacks!!!  And #14 on the USA Today general list!!!  While EVERMORE landed at #3 and #34 respectively!!!


And I just want to reach out and give you all a big huge cyber hug to thank you for your kind words, your e-mails, FB posts, Myspace message, B-board posts, art work, letters, enthusiasm, and support--I couldn't have done it without you and having 2 books on the list is a dream come true!!

Thank you so very much!

Alyson
xoxo

6 comments:

Reverie said...

Of course it is!! I just picked it up and can't put it down. Congrats. Again!

Phoebe Jordan said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you. I finished reading Blue Moon two days ago. I was a bit conflicted with what was going on because at times I was really pissed off with Ever and Damen but then sometimes I would be totally in love with them. I can't wait to get my hands on Shadowland since you left me wanting more after finishing up Blue Moon and having that amazing teaser excerpt at the end.

Anonymous said...

i am so happy for you i love those book and i am glad to help i could not put them down can't wait for shadowland
congrats!

Sara Hantz said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fabulous news. And I'm not surprised, I can't wait to read it, Evermore was awesome.

Hope you're doing plenty of celebrating!

Keri Mikulski said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Alyson Noel said...

Reverie, Phoebe, Anonymous, Sara, & Keri--Thank you sooo much!!