Friday, July 29, 2011

More Pics from the UK tour!!

Hey Everyone-

Well, it seems I've fallen a little behind on posting the rest of my EVERLASTING UK Tour pics--I blame it on summer, my niece & nephew's annual 5 week visit, being on deadline for book 1 in my new SOUL SEEKERS series . . .but, today I'm back in business, so, without further delay--here's some pics from two school visits and a trip to Brighton Beach!!

Enjoy!!





Speaking to the students at the Littlehampton Academy!



At Littlehampton!


Signing at Littlehampton!


Talking with the students at the Angmering School!


Signing at Angmering!



Photo op for a local newspaper at the Angmering School!



Shooting a video at the Angemering School!


An Immortals display at Waterstones in Brighton--left lots of signed books there!


Brighton Beach!



Amid the pebbles of Brighton Beach!



Brighton!



More Brighton!



More to come . . . stay tuned!

6 comments:

Carmen Shaw said...

i love the immortal series!

Nelly said...

I love the UK covers!

I finished Everlasting yesterday. After I finished the last sentence, I stared at the page, then closed the book and stared at the back cover, finally I flipped it over and stared at the front cover. I was left in awe, I could only stare.

I loved Everlasting. It was such a perfect conclusion. The immortals series is one of my top favorites. Of course it's entertaining and easy to fall in love with the characters (Miles!), but it's also so thought-provoking and it makes you appreciate things so much more.

Thank you, Alyson <3

Victoria said...

Boy it looks like you had a great time :).

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks so much--I appreciate your support! :)

Alyson Noel said...

Nelly - Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the book!

Alyson Noel said...

Victoria - It was a blast and I hope to visit the UK again soon!