Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hot in the City

I just got back from five action packed days in NYC where I attended a writer's conference-



Ate some great meals--





Saw some amazing art--




Listened to some great music--





Caught up with old friends- (of whom I forgot to take pictures!)





And now that I'm unpacked and readjusted back to California time, I'm getting pretty excited about the May release of--



As well as looking over the typeset pages for the September release of--



And even though the next few months should prove to be busy, I'm hoping you'll stop by Romance Divas anytime from Wednesday April 11 to Friday April 13th where I will be taking part in a YA author chat, answering questions about writing, the writing biz, my books, characters, etc.

And then of course there's the first annual Orange County literary event, Literary Orange, on Saturday April 21, where I'll be part of an author panel titled "The Awkward Age" along with the amazing authors Cynthia Kadohata and Neal Shusterman. It's going to be a wonderful, all day event, and I hope to see you there!

No comments: