Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Virtual Laguna


So apparently MTV has come up with a virtual version of Laguna Beach. One where according to the president of the MTV Networks Music, Film, and Logo Group, “You can not only watch TV, but now you can actually live it.” And with a virtual house and car costing as little as $4.99 a month, (which is about $1,999,995.01 than it costs just to own those two necessities in the real Laguna), I’m ready to move.

In pretend Laguna I can chose my height, weight, skin tone, and hair color (as opposed to relying on unpredictable things like genetics, carb consumption, malfunctioning mystic tan machines, and the whims of my colorist). And I’ll even have unlimited wardrobe choices where I can wear whatever I want without having to worry about my butt looking fat. Unless of course I want it to.

And with cute sexy lifeguards on stand by to greet all new arrivals, it’s clear that the real Laguna can no longer compete.

So I’m packing my bags and loading up the car. You can have your Real OC, I’m going virtual.

Want to come with me? Click here

No comments: