Thursday, May 03, 2012

SOUL SEEKERS Website, Trailer & More Coming Soon!


Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for all your messages and kind words in support of
WHISPER on Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, this blog, and/or Pinterest! You are truly amazing and I’m so lucky to have the BEST READERS EVER!


I’m completely gobsmacked by everyone’s generosity and all the thoughtful reviews that keep coming in, like this latest one:

"WHISPER is Alyson Noël's fourth ghostly adventure with Riley, and each one is a delightful and intriguing journey into human nature. Noel weaves in many important life lessons for people of all ages, and does so with a vividly descriptive voice. She enriches her tale with symbolism, limerick, foreshadowing and some well-placed alliteration. Of course, the star of theshow, the spunky and enthusiastic Riley, shines throughout the pages, bonding with the readers in both her failures and triumphs. Her boundless energy and quirky sense of humor make her the perfect traveling companion to explore the interesting and oftentimes violent aspects of the ancient gladiator world. Noël even includes some romance to sweeten the ride. And, like the three previous books, the pretty cover art continues to shine and entice."
—Chirs Shanley-Dillman, KidsReads.com


And speaking of Riley, she’s been making her way into homes across the U.S. in the WHISPER  trailer, which is airing on various TV stations.  You can also see it here in case you missed it:





WHISPER was one of my favorite Riley Bloom books to write and I hope you enjoy it too! Not only did I get to put Riley through a dramatic make-over and give her the chance to become the teenager she's always wanted to be, I also got to travel to Italy and imagine the fun adventures Riley would have at places like this:




Me enjoying the view from the very same restaurant where
Bodhi and Buttercup wait for Riley's return!






Venice at dusk!



You can see the rest of the pics from my trip HERE! 

I’m also excited to share that the release of FATED is just weeks away and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you, so be sure to mark your calendar for May 22! And don’t forget, those who pre-order will receive a pair of SOUL SEEKERS-inspired earrings. A limited number are available and they’re going quickly, so hurry and click HERE for details!


Get a sneak preview of selected scenes from FATED on the SOUL SEEKERS FB page—along with an exclusive short story where Ever Bloom & Damen Auguste from THE IMMORTALS meet Daire Santos from THE SOUL SEEKERS HERE!

Which reminds me of this extraordinary Sao Paolo Brazil street sign I saw on tour last year--

IMMORTALS meets SOUL SEEKERS-Damen August meets Daire Santos!




You can also check out my SOUL SEEKERS playlist HERE.
The song Into the Night by Carlos Santana & Chad Kroeger reminds me of Daire Santos so much that I think of it as her theme song!

And you can read all the latest reviews HERE, including this one:

"FATED was absolutely original in its own way! From the vivid descriptions to the spiritual world the author, Alyson Noël, has cleverly created, I was so intrigued and stunned by this book that I can't wait to see where Noël takes this series to because she sure as hell has a winner right here!" 4.5 stars
—Tales of the Inner Book Fanatic

The UK & US
FATED trailers are filming now and I can't wait to share them the moment they’re ready, but in the meantime, check out my Pinterest page for all the latest behind-the-scenes pics like this:




Plus, I’m excited to share that a special SOUL SEEKERS website will be revealed next week, including some super-fun quizzes to find your spirit animal, a place to build your own dream catcher and more. Stay tuned for additional details coming soon!

And I’ll be hitting the road soon for the FATED tour and I hope to see YOU at one of the signings, so please save the date for:

Tuesday, May 22, 7:00PM
Alamosa Books
8810 Holly Avenue NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122
There will be a ticketed tea in the afternoon! Details can be found here!

Thursday, May 24, 3:30PM – 5:00PM
Wilkinson Public Library, in conjunction with Between the Covers
100 West Pacific Avenue
Telluride, CO 81435

Tuesday, May 29, 7:00PM
Tattered Cover
9315 Dorchester Street
Highlands Ranch, CO

Wednesday, May 30, 7:00PM
The King's English
1511 South 1500 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84105

Thursday, May 31, 7:00PM
Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 South McClintock Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
I also can’t wait to see all my amazing Brazilian readers at Bienal do Livro in August 2012! Look for more tour details and other exciting news coming soon!

 That's all for now--more on the way!


Peace * Joy * Love
Alyson

No comments: