Saturday, May 12, 2012

Singapore/Australia FATED Tour Dates!


Hi all,

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be visiting Singapore/Australia this June to promote the release of FATED! Hope to see YOU at one of the following stops!



SYDNEY
Monday 25 June        

1.00pm
     
Westwords Library Event                      
Wetherill Park Library
Stockland Town Centre
Polding St, Prairiewood

       
BRISBANE
Tuesday 26 June        

6.30pm      
Riverbend Author Event                      
193 Oxford Street
Bulimba


GOLD COAST
Wednesday 27 June        
       
6.30pm (approx.)      
VIP Gala Event Night                              
Westfield Shopping Centre
Millaroo Drive, Helensvale
               

GEELONG
Thursday 28 June        

4.00pm-5.00pm      
Schools event
                                     
Waurn Ponds Library
140 Pioneer Road
Waurn Ponds

7.00pm-8.00pm      
Author event
                                     
Geelong Library
49 Little Malop St
Geelong


MELBOURNE
Friday 29 June        

5.30pm (approx.)      
Author event
                                     
Dymocks Melbourne
Lower Ground Floor
234 Collins Street
(between Elizabeth and Swanston Streets)
Melbourne

Please look for additional information coming soon! And don’t forget you can keep up with all my latest tour details as they’re announced on my website HERE and my iPhone app, which you can download for free HERE. Thanks, as always, for all your kind words and support!
Peace * Joy * Love

Alyson

6 comments:

Zazamania said...

Don't forget Paris, it's waiting for you ;p

XoXo Sarah

charissa said...

hey alyson! i read a preview of fated in the back of my new paperback Nightstar (by the way i LOVED it, absolutely LOVED it soooo much)and it seemed like it would maybe interest me so... yeah. im going to see if i can lookm into getting it. hope i can find it. it took me FOREVER, big dramatic emphasis on forever, to find it in walmart but i finally found it in may. Quick question:will you release a paperback version of everlast? puhleeze do so! thanks, comment later!:)

Alyson Noel said...

Aw, thanks so much, Charissa! I'm so thrilled you enjoyed NIGHT STAR and I hope you like FATED too! As far as a paperback version goes, that's a decision that's up to my publisher--but I'll be sure to announce if it happens!

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

Hi Alyson! Absolutely LOVE your books and glad you're having a book tour on this side of the world :D Just wondering: are the tour date(s) in Singapore confirmed? (because I just want to know if I'll be here for it :S) Thank you so much!

Alyson Noel said...

iLuvReadingTooMuch - Thanks so much for stopping by--I love Singapore! The Singapore dates currently on my schedule are all interviews / TV appearances, but I'll be sure to announce if anything changes!

Alyson Noel said...

Zazamania - I love Paris--it's one of my favorite cities! Look for additional details on a European Tour (October 10-November 2) coming soon!