Monday, May 28, 2012

FATED Trailer!

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! As for me, I'm working on MYSTIC, book 3 in THE SOUL SEEKERS series (book 2 ECHO will be in stores on 11.13.12!), while the series trailer plays in the background. I can't get over how well they captured the world and the characters--it's just like I saw it in my head!

Tomorrow, I'm headed back on the road and look forward to seeing YOU at one of the tour stops in Denver, Salt Lake City, and Phoenix! All the details are HERE!

For now, I leave you with the trailer--enjoy!!


2 comments:

Pri Beletato said...

Can not wait to read "Fated".
It Seems to be an incredible book.
I am anxious waiting for the launch in Brazil.

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks so much, Pri! Can't wait to visit Brazil--August is almost here! :)