Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Smart Chicks & More!!





Hey Everyone-

Well, the KISSES FROM HELL anthology was released a couple weeks ago (Kelley Armstrong & I have been signing a lot of copies on the road!), and a couple of the authors put together a fun little video about the pros and cons of dating a vampire. And I just want to assure you before you view it, that despite the bloodshed, no one (other than an old white shirt that no longer fit!) was injured during the filming! Enjoy!!






Also, I want to give a shout out to some awesome new fan art that's come in--you guys amaze me with your talent--thanks so much!



(artist: Kayla)




(Artist: Bella)


And, the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour is off to a completely amazing start! The crowd in Austin were amazing, and last night at the B&N in the Woodlands was no different!



(Holly Black, Melissa Marr, me, Kelley Armstrong- photo courtesy of Cherie)


Just wanted to thank all of you who came out--we had a blast and I hope you did too!!

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story!

See you tonight at The Refuge (hosted by Blue Willow Books) details HERE!!!








5 comments:

Once Upon a Twilight said...

SO Much fun last night! Great meeting you

Nely said...

The video was great.. had me laughing here at work... no worries, I'm a ninja like that :)

I had various friends in the audience last night and they've all been gushing about it. I'm hating all of them right now.

Holly's shoes kick major a$s. love them!

♥Nely

Unknown said...

I gave a shout-out to all my blog buddies today on my post!!! Blue Willow's events are always a blast and I'm sure this evening will be no different!

Os Imortais Portugal said...

Hello Alyson.
The Immortals Portugal: http://osimortaispt.blogspot.com/

I LOVE YOU

KISS

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks Everyone, the tour has been sooo much fun! And yes, Holly's shoes do indeed ROCK!!