Thursday, September 30, 2010

London Calling (Frankfurt too!)

So, like I've already mentioned, next week I'll be in both London & Frankfurt for signings, book fairs, and the like. And since I just received my finalized schedule, I thought I'd share some of it with you in case you can make it to one of the events. Though I should note that the London activities are mostly limited to interviews, etc, including the Wimbledon Bookfest which is limited to the students. And while Frankfurt is mostly relegated to Book Fair attendees, there are also two public signings that I'm really looking forward to and would love to see you there!

Anyway, here it is:

London
Monday, October 4
Wimbledon Bookfest 11:00 - 111;50

Frankfurt
Friday, October 8, 3:30- 4:30
Reading/signingOpen BooksKunstverein, Markt 44

Saturday, October 9th
Frankfurt Book Fair
11:00- 12:00 Short reading/talk/sign at Random House stand

4:00 - 5:00 Book Signing Kaufhof department store on the Zeil




Also, just wanted to say THANKS for keeping RADIANCE on the New York Times Bestsellers List for the 4th week running--you guys rock!!


Have a great day, everyone!

:)

4 comments:

Vitor said...

Hi, Alyson.
I just cant wait to red Radiance here in Portugal.
Have a good day and a good writing.
Kisses from your portuguese fan :)

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to hear you where coming to the UK and I quickly looked up the details only to realise as was confirmed in this post that the event is only opened to school children a crying shame I was looking forward to meeting you. I hope sometime in the future you can organise a fan event for your readers in the UK.

Alyson Noel said...

Vitor- thanks!!

Anonymous- Honestly, I don't organize any of this, I merely write the books and then go where my publishers send me! I'm hoping they'll send me on a longer UK tour someday, this one is just a very quick visit!

Victoria said...

Hope you have an excellent time!