Friday, April 29, 2011

LA Times Festival of Books!!


Hey Everyone--

Just a quick reminder that I'll be at the LA Times Festival of Books this weekend, which takes place on the USC campus this year. My events are listed below--hope to see you there!

Saturday, April 30, 2011 4:00 PM
Signing in Mysterious Galaxy booth
Founders Park, Booth #372
alongside YA authors: Gayle Forman, Michael Grant, & Cindy Pon


May 1, 2011 3:00 PM
alongside YA authors: DJ MacHale, Lisa McMann, & Neal Shusterman-
with Aaron Hartzler moderating
Signing to follow immediately after


2 comments:

BIG Give Believer said...

Good luck Alyson. I cannot make this event, but I know all the kids that hear you speak will be in for a treat! Have a greta time! xoxo

Alyson Noel said...

Thank you so much--I really appreciate your support! :)