Sunday, April 17, 2011

LA TImes Festival of Books!!

Hey Everyone-

Just wanted to thank all of you who came out for yesterday’s Teen Book Fest in Ontario, CA!! I had a blast meeting all of you, and getting to hang out with the awesome YA authors, pictured below!

Cynthia Hand, Katie Alendar, Marlene Perez, me, Nancy Holder


If you missed the signing, not to worry! At the end of the month I’ll be heading out for the LA Times Festival of Books held on the USC campus in Los Angeles, CA-- details below:

Saturday, April 30, 2011, 4:00 PM
Signing in the Mysterious Galaxy Booth

Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Panel: “Perfectly Paranormal: Writing the Fantastic”
Alongside Lisa McMann, Neal Shusterman, and DJ MacHale


Hope to see you there!!

Alyson
xoxo

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi, I am a girl form Norway called Victoria :) I wondered if you could help me with a problem?? I dont know if I want to be an actress or not, so I thoght that you could help me:) ( you are like rollmodel for me, I wanted to be a writer before, but I have chnaged my mind..) So please! help me! I dont know what to do! By the way, I love your blog!

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyson Noel said...

Hi Victoria,

Wow - it sounds like you have a lot of amazing talents! I think you can explore all your different talents and then decide what you like doing best--that's the only way to know. :) Wishing you the best of luck!

SAPPER said...

hello Alyson,

I may get your next book on Radiance if so could you please fill me in on it a little


Thank You
your #1 fan Ilayda