Friday, June 18, 2010

DARK FLAME Review!!


Just 4 more days until DARK FLAME is in stores, and I just came across a really great review from A GOOD ADDICTION, which reads in part:

"Dark Flame is the best installment in this series yet, ending in a very shocking way that leaves high promise for the next book. The readers’ appetite will be whetted for more, the constant addictive craving Noel seems to infuse in every book continuing to guarantee her strong readership. The characters are advanced and developed, the plot progressed and the continued possibilities opened. Numerous new questions and intrigues spark, and the overall feelings toward certain characters shift in a constant flow. Noel includes plenty of surprising twists, unexpected tie ins and histories, and never lets the reader know what else she has planned. The predictability present at the beginning of the series is gone, leaving only a burning need for more."--A Good Addiction

If you want to read more, the full review is HERE, and she was very careful not to give away any spoilers which I really appreciate!

Have a good day everyone!

Alyson
xoxo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this book finish on a cliff-hanger? I hope not, I can’t take anymore cliff-hangers.

Alyson Noel said...

Anonymous--Hmmm, hard to say . . .
:)

Anne said...

I am coming to see you on Wednesday in Chicago so I am going to run out and by Dark Flame on Tuesday morning and try to finish before my two hour drive on wednesday after work! Cant wait to read it and meet you! I love this series...Next week seems so far away :(

Alyson Noel said...

Anne- Wow, I can't thank you enough--really looking forward to meeting you!

Anonymous said...

Will it be coming out as an ebook on the barnes and noble website??

Alyson Noel said...

Anonymous- I can't say for absolute sure, but it should! I know the EVERMORE e-book will be deeply discounted for the next few weeks!

Carmen Shaw said...

Can you guys please please put an excerpt on your website?

Alyson Noel said...

Shaecarcar- Argh--you're right, I forgot the website! BUT, if you go to http://www.immortalsseries.com you can read one there--and every time you click on a tulip you will hear hidden audio of scenes not contained in the books!

:)

Alexz said...

There was a leak about Night Star. I it true that . . . Nah, nevermind. :) Can't wait till Dark Flame

beach_angel21 said...

I have a song recommendation for Damen and Ever as a couple. "Set Fire to the Third Bar" by snow patrol. Just saying... :)

Maggie said...



OMGosh !! this bool won't hit the New Zealand libraries until ages !! =( stink . These books are VERY VERY AWESOME !! LOVED it !! read the first two within 9days =) also just finished the third book . now waiting for the fourth book . your books have inspired me so much . Thankyou !! =)

Alyson Noel said...

Alexz- About the leak- well, I just now finished NIGHT STAR so I'm not sure how anyone could've leaked it!

Maggie- Thanks for all the kind words--and so sorry about the NZ delay! :)