Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Norwegian Book Tour!



Hi All!

Well, MYSTIC has been in stores for a couple weeks now and I just wanted to thank you for your kind words and support. I'm so happy to know that so many of you are enjoying the series as much as I enjoyed writing it, and are looking forward to the final installment, HORIZON, in stores 11.12.13!





But, well before then, I'm headed for Norway on book tour next week and I can hardly wait to get there!

I just received my schedule a moment ago, and wanted to share it with you in hopes that you can make one (or more!) of the events!

So, without further delay, here goes:

Oslo, Norway
Tuesday, May 28
4:00 - 4:45PM
Conversation & signing ARK Bookstore

Lillehammer Festival of Literature
Thursday, May 30
1:00 - 1:45PM
"Lunch in the Park"
Conversation & signing

Lillehammer Festival of Literature
Friday, May 31
10:00 - 10:45AM
Reading & Conversation with Mari Moen


I'm really looking forward to seeing Norway in the spring (last time I was there it was one of the coldest winters on record!), and would love to see YOU at one of the events! Hope you can make it!

That's all for now -- have a great day, everyone!

Alyson
xoxo

No comments: