Saturday, August 04, 2012

Upcoming Tour News!!!


Hi everyone,

In case you haven’t seen it yet, Daire Santos' SOUL SEEKER style is featured in Justine magazine!!!


Don’t forget you can check out all my latest news, upcoming tour details and more on my iPhone app, which you can download for free HERE.

I’m counting down the days until I get to see my Brazilian readers! I'm still waiting on confirmation for my book fair appearance (so stay tuned for more details coming soon!). In the meantime, I’m excited to share that several events have already been confirmed and you can view all the info on my website HERE. I hope to see YOU there!

And, for those of you who have been asking about European tour dates, please save the date for October/November. I can’t wait to return to Europe--I’ll look forward to announcing all the details as soon as I get them!

xoxo

Alyson

3 comments:

alittlematterwhatever said...

Will you come in France ? It will be so great. France love your books

Pascaline said...

I hope you will come in France.

Alyson Noel said...

I'd love to visit France--Paris is one of my favorite cities! My publisher decides where I travel and I just get to go along for the ride, but I'll be sure to announce if I'm signing in the area! :)