Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WHISPER - FATED - & More!






WHISPER was released yesterday, and I want to thank all of YOU who contacted me via Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, this blog, and/or Pinterest to express your excitement--your enthusiasm and support means the world to me! I truly couldn't do it without you!






Speaking of WHISPER--there's a really fun poll happening over at Discovery Girls asking where you would go if you could travel through time. Ancient Greece- a castle in England - back to a time when dinosaurs roamed??  Click HERE to weigh in!





Also, just discovered a nice article on my Sunday panel at the LA Times Festival of Books (pictured above with amazing authors John Stephens and Cornelia Funke), click HERE to read!






And speaking of articles . . . I did a really fun interview in the May issue of Orange Coast magazine titled: 10 True Things (that I know about today's teens). The photo above accompanies the article, and believe me when I say it took several wads of gum and even more failed attempts to get a bubble worth photographing! I was sorely out of bubble-blowing practice!





And, now that WHISPER is in stores, there's less than a month to go before FATED, book 1 in my new SOUL SEEKERS series, will join it!

I'm so excited about this new series! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it!

Early reviews are starting to come in, saying:


"I found myself unable to put this book down, completely captivated by the narration and the beautifully crafted world. I  definitely recommend FATED. It was a refreshing YA fantasy with new elements I’ve never before." --Love, Literature, Art and Reason


"Noël's story is nicely paced and well-written . . .Noël's many fans will be eager to find out what happens next." --Publisher's Weekly
"Noël has done it again! With fantastic characters and an amazing plot, this book will suck you in and leave you breathless. . . Noël is a master with words, and readers will realize anything is possible in her world. With passion and thrills around each corner, this book is a must read" 4.5 stars, Top Pick! --RT Magazine
"All I can say is this book is amazing. I bet you've read a million reviews where the reviewer says this book is like nothing they've ever read before. Well with Fated that is honestly how I felt . . . Dace is mysterious yet warm, caring and in some ways shy and naive. Daire is witty and strong- the kind of girl we all wish to be. There are so many interesting twists and on the edge of your seat moments. . .It's fun, exciting, sexual and in some places a little terrifying . . . it is so far the best thing I have read this year. If you're looking for a new series to get stuck into The Soul Seekers is out of this world. . ." --Dark Readers
"I just finished Fated just a couple of minutes ago and I have to say, 'Alyson Noël has surpassed all of my exceptions with a new world filled with magick, trust, and love.' . . . I absolutely adored the characters, especially Daire and, of course, DACE! I completely and utterly fell in love with all of the characters and, yes, even the bad ones. This novel has everything and anything you would want. I found myself not reading the pages fast enough, and completely devouring this book much faster than I thought. It just mesmerizes me how Alyson can create a world filled with fast-pacing, heart-breaking plots along with awesome characters and such a magical world. It's just I'm stunned, and absolutely speechless but one thing is for sure. Daire isn't over with her story just yet. Oh no, it is just beginning and might I say her the end of her first adventure has left with so any questions and I am already dying to read the next book in the series . . Echo. . . Trust me, really trust me, when I say you will not regret it!" --Cover Analysis
"The first Soul Seekers is a superb thriller starring a “troubled” young lady who learns she holds the fate of the world in her hands. The key to this absorbing tale is the heroine who makes the Noel mythos seems genuine as she enters the underworld while wondering who she can trust. Filled with twists, this is a winning opening act." --Alternative Worlds

“I loved this book. All the characters were beautifully developed including some of the minor characters. . . I for one had high expectations of this book because of Evermore and Fated defiantly met those standards.” –Flamingnet








While FATED won't officially be released until 05.22.12, you can download a free e-sampler containing selected scenes from the book - and read an exclusive short story where Ever Bloom & Damen Auguste from THE IMMORTALS meet Daire Santos from THE SOUL SEEKERS by clicking HERE!





And those who pre-order a copy of FATED are eligible to receive a pair of SOUL SEEKERS inspired feather earrings! Click HERE for the details!

And, for those of you who enjoy audio books (count me among them!), you can catch an early listen of chapter 3 by clicking HERE!

Whew- I think that gets us all caught up for now!!

Again--thank you all for your generosity and support--I'm so grateful to have The Best Readers Ever!

:)

Alyson
xoxo

3 comments:

sunidhi said...

omg!! i loooooooooooooovvvvveeeeee it
it roks i mean i really love ur ideas..............

barmybex said...

YAY, i've ordered Whisper - can't wait to read it and Fated looks awesome! Congrats on the book launches.

Alyson Noel said...

@sunidhi - Thanks so much for your support!

@barmybex - Thank you for the kind words! Hope you enjoy WHISPER--and FATED too! :)