Monday, March 19, 2012

Daire Santos is a Cover Girl!!

Hey Everyone-

With the FATED release now just two months away (in stores 05.22.12!) I'm so excited to find it on the cover of the May edition of RT Magazine, and it's a Top Pick too!!

Check it out!!






And speaking of RT . . . in just 3 weeks I'll be heading to Chicago to take part in their annual convention! If you're in the area, I hope you can stop by. I'd really love to see you, and the Teen Day Party promises to be phenomenal! You can see the all of the RT Teen Day details HERE (yep, that's a pic of me signing books at last year's awesome Teen Day!) and my full schedule HERE!

Also, THE SOUL SEEKERS official Facebook page is now up and running! To get a sneak peek at chapters 1 & 2, and/or download a free FATED e-sampler, click HERE!

See you in Chicago!!

Alyson
xoxo

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks for the info :). I hope you have fun in Chicago.

Larih said...

Alyson hello, I am Brazilian and I have a blog about the immortals series
the url is
http://osimortaisbra.wordpress.com/
thank you for visiting

Alyson Noel said...

Thanks so much, Victoria!