Thursday, August 04, 2011

The UK Pics Continued!!

Hey Everyone-

Yep, I'm still working my way through the EVERLASTING UK Tour pics, so, without further delay . . .

Enjoy!



A nice welcome from Hamble Community College!


The students!



Talking with the students!



Flowers from the school--so lovely!




At Waterstones in Southampton!



Signing at Waterstones!



Awesome readers at Waterstones!



The beautiful grand staircase at the St. Pancras Hotel!



Relaxing in the bar of the St. Pancras Hotel!


That's all for now . . . more to come!!



3 comments:

Yasmin McClurg said...

Alyson Noel please come to Belfast in Northern Ireland please please please I am begging you to. I am a huge fan !!!!

Thales Moreira said...

I thought I was going to be able to meet you at least at Campinas - SP, but I don't think my parents will allow me to go there.

Alyson Noel said...

Hi Yasmin - I just returned from Ireland, though I hope to visit again soon! I'll be sure to announce if I'm signing in Belfast. Thanks so much for your support! :)

Thalles - Hope to meet you on tour in the future! Thank you for your support!