Saturday, May 19, 2007

Last Call

Hey Everyone-

This is the last time I'll post this- I promise!

Tomorrow, Sunday, May 20, at 3:00 P.M. I will be signing copies of my books and partaking in a "How to Write for the Teen Market" discussion along with author Debby Garfinkle at-

Latitude 33
311 Ocean Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
949.494.5403

And I hope to see you there!

Also, I did this fun interview in the local Laguna Beach paper, The Coastline Pilot. Click HERE to read all about it!

Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi! I am a librarian from South Bend, Indiana and I recently finished Fly Me to the Moon. You have a new fan! Thank you (and the adorable Hailey Lane) for sharing your words. The both of you are prompting me to finish my book.

Best,
Lolo from Indiana
marimba50@yahoo.com

Alyson Noel said...

Hi Lolo-
Thanks so much for stopping by- I'm so glad you liked Fly Me!
I think you should definitely finish your book!
Best of luck-
Alyson