Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Parlez-vous Deja Vu

Hello Everyone-

I just learned that the FLY ME TO THE MOON French rights were sold to the same publisher that handled the ART GEEKS AND PROM QUEENS rights and I'm totally psyched! They did such a good job with the ART GEEKS cover, I can't wait to see what they do with FLY ME!

Also, my next YA, KISS & BLOG, will be on the shelves in just two months, and early reviews are coming in! The awesome website, Teens Read Too, calls it- "Fast and entertaining . . .a juicy novel . . .captivating plot . . ." You can read the whole review by clicking HERE.

And, to celebrate the KISS & BLOG release, I'll be taking part in a book signing/How to Write for Teens discussion with the amazing YA author, Debby Garfinkle. The event will be held at the Laguna Beach bookstore, Latitude 33, on Sunday, May 20, 3:00 p.m.
They're located at: 311 Ocean Avenue, Laguna Beach, CA
Hope to see you there!

No comments: