Tuesday, December 12, 2006

January Book Signings!

Last Sunday's book signing at Latitude 33 was really fun! Not only do they have an awesome staff, but also a nice, new, well stocked YA section that completely rocks! And one of the best parts was I got to meet D.L. Garfinkle- a fellow OC scribe and author of Storky who just happens to have so many books coming out over the next 2 years I can barely keep track of them all- there's THE BAND series, the STORKY paperback, a children's series, and more! All that and she's super nice too!

Also, it's just two more weeks until FLY ME TO THE MOON hits the shelves and I can hardly wait for my very own copies to arrive. Seriously, I keep peeking through the blinds in my office, checking to see if that nice UPS man has left a large, brown box on my porch! I also admit to a very recent trip to my local B&N to see just where it will land on the fiction shelves (as opposed to my usual spot on the teen shelves), and apparently it will be keeping some very good company!

Speaking of FLY ME TO THE MOON- I will be signing copies at the following locations, and really hope you can stop by and say hello!

Wednesday, Jan 17th at 7pm, Barnes & Noble, 7881 Edinger Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA

Thursday, Jan 18th at 7pm, Border's, 125 West Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA

Wednesday, January 24th at 7pm, Border's 3333 Bear Street, Costa Mesa, CA

Until then, I wish all of you a wonderful holiday season and a peaceful New Year!

Alyson