I've been tagged! Actually, it was awhile ago (hey, I've been busy!), and THIS lady's to blame! But all it requires is for me to list eight of my most dirtiest little secrets, so here goes:
1) Birthday cake is medicinal. I’m completely convinced of this, which is why I never turn down a piece.
2) The first time I laid eyes on my husband I knew he was “the one” even though I didn’t believe in things like that at the time.
3) My husband and I once ordered fried crickets in a restaurant out of curiosity. They were very, very crispy.
4) Every time I watch Flight of the Conchords I secretly try to decide which one I’d choose as my desert Island companion—Brett or Jermaine??? I can never decide.
5) When I like a song, I tend to play it over and over (and over!) again.
6) I can’t pronounce the word “thing.” It comes out sounding like “theen.”
7) I eat pizza with a fork and knife, but only because I have an open bite (my front teeth don’t meet) and not because I’m trying to be all fancy.
8) I believe in silver linings.
Okay, now you know all about me--so now it's your turn--tell me something strange, wonderful, secret, or fascinating about YOU!